Have you ever asked yourself the following questions:
- What makes me tick?
- Why do people not understand me?
- Why do I say some of the things that I do?
- Why do I act in certain ways?
- If it makes sense to me why don’t you get it?
- How do I get along with certain people and others I just cannot be around?
- why do I keep attracting the same type of relationships?
- Why are we so different?
- What was I thinking when I said that?
- Why do I react the way I do?
- Why are some people so difficult?
- What makes it difficult to get along with me?
- What impact do I have on others?
- what are my strengths, weaknesses, talents?
- What am I passionate about?
- What am I attracted to?
- What do I avoid?
- How can I deepen the relationships in my life?
- How do I experience life?
If these are just a few of the questions and thoughts that pop into your head on a daily basis you are a seeker of self knowledge. You are interested in revealing the truth and answering the most fundamental spiritual questions “Who am I?” “Why am I here?” “What do I have to contribute?”
The enneagram is one of the most transformational and empowering tools for self-discovery. It offers a map that shows your habits of attentions, your motivations, your actions, your inner thoughts, your challenges, your gifts, desires and needs. It helps reveal your inner story, your core beliefs, and the choices you make that create your life.
When we are able to reveal these habitual patterns and triggers we can then choose differently and so recreate and re-design a life we truly want to live. It takes us out of the box in which we place ourselves, the box that limits us. With the information that is revealed through working with the enneagram, we can be liberated to make more informed choices in our lives, and live more consciously, rather than living on autopilot or in the passenger’s seat.
Are you ready to make a difference in your life and those around you?
Come rediscover your essence.
You are what you seek.